The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

March 01, 2012

"Frosted Ginkgo leaves" by Sara Howell


“Frosted Ginkgo Leaves”, photo by Sara Howell of Gainesville, Va.

Sara won best of show in the 79th annual Cumberland Valley Photographic Salon held in the Washington County Museum of Fine Arts, Hagerstown, Washington, Maryland.
"Howell said she’s taken photos all over the United States and also overseas. But she shot “Frosted Ginkgo Leaves” in her front yard.
“I planted a Ginkgo tree in my yard to learn about them when I became a Master Gardener,” she said. “I’ve got a Rottie named Kona. I took her out for a walk one day and I saw the fallen Ginkgo leaves had frosted. I ran in to get my camera.”

Read more in the Herald-Mail.


**Subscribe to receive free email updates.-- Cor Kwant **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home